Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Thoughts For Today!!!

Whats Good Blogger's This Ya Girl Phaedra On This Wednesday! I Have No homework today soo That's Why I'm On the Computer! School is Kinda Bad How about You Guys??? 1st My Best Friend and i arn't in any Classes Next We have to carry our books around all day and No Bookbags!!! Well I just did a quick post to let you guys Know i'm Back with all the fashion post's and everything!!!! HEY You guyz I Just wanna Thank You guyz for 99 Followers I Really Appricate it!!!! Well Thats all for now Phaedra Signing off iight Peace!

2 comments:

Shariff said...

Man .... all im sayin is u got swagg
gonna start following
plz do the same sharifffreshness.blogspot.com

Steve said...

That sounds awful. School haven't started for me yet.

Check out my blog and leave a comment (:
coverupsunday.blogspot.com