Sunday, August 2, 2009

My Thoughts of the Day.

Hey bloggers it's your girl Phaedra and I'm Doing This Thought of the day Because on August 3,2009 which is tomomrow, It's Goin to be the 1st Day of School for me!!!!!! I'm Still in middle school (THAT SUCKS) I'm Goin to the 8th Grade. And i'm here to inform you that on the weekdays like Monday through Thursday i won't be able to post because well don't Take this Personal But: School and Education is the most important thing besides family of course. My Mom won't let me get on the blog because it's school time again and i have to do homework and study sooo thats what it iz.....You Guyz i really really really really Would appricate it if you would comment on my post... I have 88 Followers and nobody is commenting. Can You Please do that for me oh Yeah One Last Thing If You Comment Me I Promise i'll comment you right back on your latest post on your blog!!!! Thankz You Guyz Wish Me Luck For School iight God Bless Peace. And Remember Subscribe & Comment Thankz i'm Outtie :-)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, fresh blog check out mine as well> Dem YoungEntertainment> http://blackspacemilan.blogspot.com/

marty said...

can you please follow me

Anonymous said...

Please follow me

TAIYO said...

YO GIRL THIS YOUR BOY PP IM GOING TO THE 8TH TO I'M GONNA MISS YOU DURING THE WEEK. SCHOOL FO ME START ON THE 31TH

tony said...

comenttt LOl

tony said...

congratulations for your 93 followers :)

Anonymous said...

yo im making a logo for the immature gentleman blog so i need your help on picking which one, either the lighting bolt or the immature face

leave a comment on the post so i could know

dueces!

Life of lelo said...

ya blog is dope.imma follow you plz do the same