Monday, August 10, 2009

My Thoughts of the Day.

Hi Bloggers OMG!!! I missed you Guyz This Past Week was really Crazy.. Last week was my 1st week of school!!! I Had a Good Time i Saw all of My Friendz and Met new Teachers... Got Some New Kickz Fresh School Clothez Unfortunaly my school has a dress code :-( I'm Goin to take you through my 1st past week of school> The 1st Day Was Kinda Tough We had to go find our classes and lockers and The Bus Schedule was CraZi. Well Now It's The Second Week of School!!! Todayz Monday.. Since i Finished My Homework, Came from Basketball Pratice, and Band Pratice, I Had a little relax time to get on the blog!!! Well Thats All for Now Keep subscring and commenting i'll try to get back at it. Well Thats All This Ya Girl Phaedra Tiara G Signing Off iight Peace>>>God Bless

1 comment:

Tay MF Dee said...

TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAYYY

GO CHECKK OUTT MY BLOGGG

AUTHENTICFABRICATION.BLOGSPOT.COM

ITS WORTH READINGGG I PROMISEEE;;)