Thursday, June 25, 2009

Songs Of The "09" That Are Hot!!! BTW(not in order)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Pharrall Soo Cute!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
My Fave T.i._ILY

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
My Idol Lauren London _ILY

Top Songs 0f "09"(not in order)
1.Lil Wayne-Always Strapped
2.Wiz Khalifia-Addiction Weed Mix
3.Keri Hilson-Knock You Down
4.New Boyz-You're a Jerk
5.Jermiah-Birthday
6.Ginuwine-Last Chance
7.Yung La-Futureistic Love
8.Beyonce-Ego
9.Keri Hilson-Get Ya Money Up
10.Scooter Smiff-Head of My Class
11.Latoya-Not Anymore
12.Busta Rhymes-Respect my Comglomerance
13.Lil Kim-Download
14.Miley Cyrus-Livin The Dream
15.Hurricane Chris-Hallee Berry
16.Bow Wow-You Can Get It All
17.Soulja Boy-Kiss me Thru The Phone
18.Plies-Want It Need It
19.Jim Jones-Na Na Nana na
20.Young Money-Every Girl(no homo)
21.Pleasure P-Boyfriend #2
22.Flo Rida-My SHone
23.Guicci Mane-Wasted
24.Plies-Plenty Money
25.Drake-Best I Ever Had

No comments: