Saturday, June 20, 2009

Hey Bloggers It's My first Blog on this Website. I'd Really like it if you would follow me. Well Anyway Today June 20,2009 was a awsome day. I woke up this morning and ate a lovely breakfast. After That Me My Mom and Little Sister went to The Galleria Mall and had,tons of fun...i bought me some Shoes,Clothes,And Games Here are a few:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The New Air Jordans!!! (Cost $115.87)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Went To The New Ralph Lauren Store Today Bought New Polos!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Sorry Couldn't Put My Ed Hardy Stuff Up but I Love These Clothes!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
THe New Wii Game (form GameStop)

Those were a few of my things i bought from the mall today. Hope You enjoy!! Well This Is Tiara Signing Off iight May God Bless Peace!!!

2 comments:

skatetilldeath said...

wo wo wo did u just say galleria mall the 1 in PA

LovinLife said...

dope