Thursday, July 9, 2009

Public Service Annoucment ~PSA~

Thank You guys for following me i really appricate it and also thanks for commenting on the blog it really means alot to me....I mean i havn't been starting since June and already everybody subscribing and following me. I have 20 followers!!! I mean It's not alot but It's Better than none or Zero... Just to Let everyone Know This: People Have Been Comming to the blog and commenting and asking will i follow them and my answer is: YESS I WILL FOLLOW YOU ONLY UNDER ONE CONDITION!!!! YOU HAVE TO FOLLOW ME 1ST AND I'LL FOLLOW YOU. THE ONLY REASON I MITE NOT FOLLOW IS YOUR PAGE IS LAME OR THAT I FORGOT TO FOLLOW YOU. If i Don't Just Remind Me in a comment.. well thats all i have to say iight peace Yung Fashion Icon Signing off

8 comments:

mghhgfhgf said...

CommenT!!!!!

LovinLife said...

ill follow you iff you follow me your blog is sick!!!!!

BRIA said...

hey wassup..im diggin ur blog..follow me.

Anonymous said...

i'm following you as of right now.
hahaa.

return the favor.
herlifeisfulloffashion.blogspot.com

she's out
xoxo

Mumtaz® ♥♥♥♥ said...

i have follow you
noww follow meeeeee:P:P
thankx

Muffin Man said...

Yo young fashions ur blod is hecka fye. Wow ur fashion is mad dope. yo follow me. Bigg ups dope blog

- Muff!n M@n

Zee said...

Follow me today! =] I just restarted my blog. Peace.

PS. I follow you.

Anonymous said...

ur blog is too much like diggys but its rele cute though